[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

No Subject

I was wondering if I could execute the yawc or IO ERROR bbs clients from
my web page even if the files are not in my public_html directory on a
Unix system?
Also, about the cgi scripts, is java scripts considered to be cgi scripts
and how could I make it so hackers do not have access to other documents
on my account?
What other neat or cool things can I do for my web page? Can I make my
web counter's number visible somehow on my web page so I do not have to
go to Netscape to see how many people have visited my page? Could someone
please explain how this works and the security?

thanks :-=)

+ ============================================================= +
| Brent Barnhill or "Hey"     (816) 562-6742                    |
| 314 Dieterich               http://www.nwmissouri.edu/~0211065|
|                 E-mail: 0211065@acad.nwmissouri.edu           |
|                 E-mail: hey@nebula.net                        |
:                 E-mail: hey@nether.net                        :
:                 E-mail: hey@qni.com                           :

FINGER AND DOWNLOAD AT WILL....I HAVE LOTS OF PROGRAMS ON THE WEB!!!

ALSO, MY NAME ON ISCA IS HEY, SO PLEASE X ME SOMETIME. *SMILES*

THANKS